Thursday 3 March 2016

Award Season is Upon us! ♡

Hi there Weshy wanderers how are we? So as you may have noticed award season is coming at us fast and mighty what with The Grammy's, The Academy Awards and The Oscar's having just been finalised (special mention  - congrats again to Leo!) But coming up we still have The Kids Choice Awards, The MTV Music awards and the Teen Choice Awards (amongst many others!). 

So although the nominees and the shows are a delight to watch, what happens before that? The all important red carpet outfits of course! Let's have a look at some of this year's outfits to refresh your memories:

GRAMMYS


OSCARS


I, of course, have never been to any kind of award shows and considering how many choices there are I may have to have a top 3! The Black Tux are a company that offer a more varied array of mens tuxes and suits and have some quality pieces for great prices! For my top 3 I will be choosing a piece from their (male) collection, a high street piece and a haute couture piece! :) I will also be styling 3 male pieces but in terms of celebrity styling I think I should leave that to the professionals as they all looked amazing and stunning!

OPTION 1 - The Black Tux

Velvet Tuxedo 
This beautiful tux will set you back = $125/£90 to rent

OPTION 2 - HIGH STREET
Both on ASOS

The dress is Virgos Lounge £120/$170 and the suit is ASOS £107/$151.

OPTION 3 - HAUTE COUTURE

Elie Saab and Carlo Pignatelli Shows
The dress is from the spring/summer 2016 Elie Saab collection whilst the tux is fall/winter 2016 Carlo Pignatelli collection and both are absolutely exquisite! I don't have prices for these pieces but one can only imagine.. 

So there you have it! Those are the top three in my dream world of awards shows! I hope you've enjoyed this post and I hope you enjoy the rest of the award shows coming our way!

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment